terça-feira, 13 de fevereiro de 2007

Bangalore... boring cities

All cities are the same!#*)(*&??

In indian english I would say it like this: Big consumism is here, big buildings are here, many lights are here, but not so much noise, for what I am use now is India (maybe true India). MTV music, fork and knife, cakes and coffes, here all fancy clothes, not many beagars and even the dogs are so fat... same supermarkets- organization and looks, Ford, Skoda, HP, Levis, Pizza Hut, gelados Ola, no cows in this city, guardanapos................

............ What a boring world this could be...

I started today the dance therapy course. Very Good! Really! Just the way I like it. With cordenades, structure, but also free, she is also opening the possibility to ajust to each one, even on giving names for exercises.

The thing is in dance/movement is also the same felling of Portugal, that I tried. So I guess its kind of an Universal language. I was surprise with some same exercises!

I do wonder, then, why do I get a feeling of saddness with same brands conquiring all world(levis, bla bla), the same looks of globalization on cities, but not to the awareness of having the same movements exercises and feelings is this other part of the world.

Any sugestion? Do you understand me?

I exerience, has I was writing this, and even after my ice cream with fruit salad, a deep sadness, with what I just walk MG Road peacefully... Which is quite nice... actually I think this city is quite nice and beautifull, just not "The India".

Love you all

Nenhum comentário: